Partner & CoFounder
Amanda specializes in all aspects of real estate development, including purchase and sales, leasing, lending, land use, agricultural and environmental law.
Amanda represents landowners and developers in purchase and sale transactions, due diligence, leasing and development work including land use, zoning, planned development documentation, and alcoholic beverage licensing. She also represents property owners in landlord-tenant and purchase and sale disputes, lenders in real-estate lending transactions, foreclosures, workouts, court appointed receivers for commercial property and ad valorem tax appeals. Amanda also assists clients with general business transactions including entity selection, formation and structure and preparation of governing documents.
A fifth-generation rancher and third-generation citrus grower in Florida, Amanda is committed to serving the agriculture industry.
A native of Florida, Amanda earned her J.D., magna cum laude, in 2005, from the University of Florida Levin College of Law, where she received a certificate in Environmental and Land Use Law, wrote for the University of Florida Journal of Law and Public Policy, and served as a research assistant to Professor Michael Olexa in the UF/IFAS Agricultural Law Center. She earned her B.S. in animal science, in 2002, from the University of Florida, where she was a Florida Academic Scholar and on the College of Agriculture Dean’s List.
Amanda is a board member of the Florida State Fair Authority.
Amanda is a graduate of the Wedgworth Leadership Institute for Agriculture and Natural Resources and served as the President of The Wedgworth Alumni Association and as Regional Director. She is also a graduate of Leadership St. Petersburg.
For the St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce, Amanda served as co-chair of the Downtown Waterfront Master Plan Task Force. Previously, Amanda has served as the President of the All Children’s Hospital Foundation Development Council, and Chair of the Police Athletic League of St. Petersburg.
Amanda’s representative experience includes:
- Representation of international restaurant chain in all aspects of property management including leasing, landlord-tenant disputes, disposition and acquisition of real property, property exchanges, lien issues and ancillary agreements.
- Representation of build-to-suit developer in acquisition, development, leasing and sale of developed properties.
- Representation of local restaurateur in acquisition of commercial space, leasing, formation of entities, build-out and alcoholic beverage licensing
- Representation of landlords and property management companies in negotiation of leases and landlord-tenant disputes
- Representation of court appointed receiver for various commercial properties, including shopping centers, commercial condominiums, office space and general aviation
- Representation of lenders and borrowers in agricultural and timber financing
- Representation of landowners and tenants in agricultural lease transactions
- Representation of new media firm in entity formation, agreements with vendors and consultants